Saturday 23 October 2010

LOVE



























I wish that I had never met u
then there would be no need to impress u...
no need to want u..
no need to loving u...
no need for crying over u..
no need for heartbreaks..
no need for pain and tears...
no need for forgotten promises...
no need for rejected hugs..
no need for crying myself to sleep...
no need for acting like u care..
no need for everything you've done to make me feel like absolutely nothing

BUT then again..
I'm glad i did meet u
Cause u were the one who always asked me if nothing was wrong
u were the one who loved me for me...
the one who cared when everyone else didn't
the one who listened
the one who stayed up late just to talk about the randomest shit ever..
u were the one i told secrets to...
the one who taught me new thing
the one who laugh at my bad joke..
the one who did things,just for me..

I LOVE U SO MUCH DEAR...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates